Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Through the eyes of my Phone

Sprint (phone company) is pretty dumb. They make it so you have to pay for every little tiny thing you want to do with your phone; ring tones, games, picture messages, and much more. Then they expire after so long unless you keep up a payment.... = LAME. 
Well I've had my Sanyo Katana phone for quite a while now and I've always wanted to get the pictures onto my computer. But because it costs so much to send them to a PC via picture-mail, I've just had to enjoy them on the butt-tiny screen. Not to mention after awhile I have to delete some photos to make room for new ones :-(  Not Cool.

Fortunately, (though a smidge too late for some) I discovered a USB cable while cleaning my living quarters in the heat of boredom. Unfortunately, it didn't really do anything. Fortunately, Sprint has a program for this. Un-freakin-fortunately, it costs a pretty penny. 

Then I found THIS. And it gave me a driver I could work with. Then I downloaded THIS. And now I have THESE:


This is real. And it wasn't painted over or anything. 

These are also real. Again, not painted over.

My good friend Kyle Hatch does not care if there are Skittles on his BBQ pizza.


And of course; the famous homemade double ultimate monster burger-dinger. (with Stephanie George in the photo for a size comparison) 


So now I have about a hundred new photos that you will probably see periodically pop up in my ever growing Blog-amabob. Tune in next time when I go over some motivation posters. 

No comments: