Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wisdom Troopers

So a few days ago I got my wisdom teeth pulled/ground/knocked out. Which is kinda actually what led me to start a blog; sheer boredom. Well, I wasn't super mobile. So I decided to rent a movie to pass along the hours. Thats right. Me and my buddies rented us some good ole' Starship Troopers (1997). It was on our list of pretty-crappy-but-totally-awesome-movies to see.



It definitely delivered with its bad acting and extreme gore and quotes like, "They sucked his brains out." Creed gives this movie a 4.5 out of 5 for a wisdom tooth/guy night movie. 

p.s. - I'm working right now on posting embedded audio clips to show off some more of our studio work. I'll have craigslist adds out on monday. 

1 comment:

MelBroek said...

I see you got the picture to work (It is a beauty by the way).

Did you end up resorting to photobucket?